NOTE: THIS PAGE IS INCOMPLETE AND IS ONLY A BRIEF SUMMARY OF FEATURES. REFER TO HOME PAGE FOR LATEST FEATURES.
- Cycle accurate 6507 emulation
- pixel accurate TIA emulation
- cycle exact 6510 emulation including all undocumented instructions.
- cycle exact CIA 6522/6522a emulation.
- cycle exact SID 6581 emulation based on reSID.
- pixel exact VIC 6569r3 (PAL) and 6567 (NTSC) emulation including all known 'glitches'.
- Bank switching fully implemented including ULTIMAX.
- SID 6581 and 8580 emulation based on reSid.
- Sid Player
- All features of Commodore 64
- Most VDC features implemented including interlace modes are emulated
- Z80 processor emulated. Not 100% cycle accurate.
- VICIIe D030 register behaviour emulated including color phase shifting, interlace support, and VICII behavior in 2MHz mode.
- Fast serial support with C1571 and C1581 disk drives
- Cycle accurate
- pixel accurate PAL and NTSC VIC emulation with all known 'glitches'. NTSC interlace is supported
CBM 1541, CBM 1571, and CBM 1581 Disk Drives
- cycle exact 6502 emulation
- cycle exact 6522 emulation.
- PRG, D64, G64, D81, T64, TAP and CRT support.
- iec delay. jiffy dos works.
- read/write of disk emulated.
- LED, disk change and photo sensor emulated.
- up to 4 drives can be connected to the serial bus at once.
- c1530 datasette emulated. Has read and write support
- cartridge support .
- REU support
- DigiMax support
- mouse and joystick input